The articles that we have read in the class introduce us to some conversations/debates that are about different topics. In this assignment, you need to present a debate, respond to it, and provide reasons and evidence to support your responses. In order to accomplish this, you need to (note: I will also use the following bullet points as grading criteria):
- Select at least 3 sources from the class readings.
- One of them has to be peer-reviewed article or published book chapter.
- These 3 sources should share the same/similar topic.
- Present at least one debate that you have identified in those 3 sources.
- Clearly state your
- Provide reasons and evidence to support your thesis
- Your thesis should respond to the debate
- Use at least two ways (agree, disagree, agree and disagree at the same time; anticipate/acknowledge) to respond to voices in the sources.
- A rebuttal of a counterargument is required.
- Include at least one effective synthesis in your essay.