Now here are the questions to answer as they pertain to the Book Report:
Each of the following questions must be addressed for full points:
• Discuss two concepts related to the International Business content that we have learned about in this class and relate them to the United States/China relationship. Place this within the book report as appropriate.
• Examine the various cultural, political, and legal issues that impact international business dealings with China. How, if at all, have these constructs contributed to the tension between the United States and China?
• If current trends continue, China may emerge as the world’s largest economy by 2025. Why are relations between the United States and China so important for the world as a whole? How does the relationship between the two superpowers affect the global economy? Discuss the possible implications for such a development for (a) the world trading system; (b) the world monetary system; (c) the business strategy of today’s European and U.S.-based global corporations; and (d) global commodity prices; (e) ethics
• U.S. government officials are exploring various measures against China. Discuss those measures. How would they impact China economically? What might they mean for the United States?
• Based on what you have learned in the book, our class discussions your text, and other additional resources you have used, how can the United States and China forge a better relationship in the future where the two superpowers can coexist successfully and collaboratively for the long term, for generations to come. What would it take? Please explain your ideas fully.