Your report should not exceed the limit of 3500 words single-spaced with a font size 10.
Your assignment should demonstrate the following qualities
1. Answering the central focus of the assignment requirements.
2. A critical appreciation of relevant literature and its use to support arguments, substantiate risk and valuation measurements and other aspects of the assignment.
3. Taking ownership of the content, being prepared to debate and argue a personal position, providing evidence of evaluative skills. A submission made up of extracts from published sources which is descriptive or simply just theoretical regurgitation is not acceptable. Your submission must have interpretation and consideration of the challenges and issues of taking theory into practice
4. Ability to analyse relevant theoretical concepts in a critical manner, evaluation of material
5. Logical flow of ideas and treatment;
6. Evidence of personal research, and the ability to analyse material from a variety of appropriate relevant perspectives.
7. Presentation, structure, appropriateness of methodology, sub- dividing your report into section headings/subheadings, tidiness