Managing Marketers and Money: In this section of your course project, you will complete the following activities:
1. Describe the team that is going to guide marketing for the new facility.
2. Identify the types of resources that are going to be necessary to plan and implement an aggressive marketing campaign.
3. Develop a three-year budget for marketing the facility to the community.
4. Determine by whom the marketing campaign will be evaluated.
Write your answers in list form. You may wish to use Excel or similar software to record your ideas for the “3-year budget.”
Part 15: Facilitate: In this section of your course project, you will complete the following activities:
1. Develop a plan for establishing a call center to support the marketing of the new facility.
2. Outline the various ways in which a call center can be used to promote the new facility.
Write 1 to 2 paragraphs in response to each of the activity prompts.
Parts 14 & 15 of the Course Project must be formatted using 1-inch margins, double-spacing, and a 12-point Times New Roman font. I