1. For this assignment you are to choose one speech to evaluate from the National Forensics Association Final round of Informative speaking: NFA final round
2. The evaluation must be one and a half pages typed and double-spaced.
3. You may choose to evaluate 3-5 of the following categories listed below.
- Organization: transition, depth, and time
- Main points: made sense ; supported central idea
- Ethics and Audience Analysis
- Supporting Material/Evidence
- Visual Aids
- Dynamics: extemporaneous; enthusiastic
- Vocal and Verbal Qualities: rate; volume; inflection; language and grammar
- Body and Facial Qualities: gestures; posture; eye contact
- Introductions and conclusions