Jackie is the database manager for a large retail company in North America. Recently there have been some error messages generated concerning errors and data inconsistency in the customer databases where the customer contact information and credit card information are kept. Jackie is leaving town for 2 weeks on a business trip. She is trying to decide whether to copy the databases to her laptop and troubleshoot the problems while away from the office
In a 400-word essay, address the following questions.
· What are the risks of copying the database to the laptop and taking it home or on a trip?
· What are the chances that this data will be at risk?
Given that this database contains customer contact information and credit cards, we cannot at any cost put this information in any kind of danger. On the other hand, if the database problems are not fixed, there may be more errors and data inconsistencies.
- Include a title page, abstract, proper citations using APA style, and a bibliography.
- Include an introduction based on a well-formed thesis statement. The logical order of the content will be derived from the thesis statement. In a quality paper, the conclusion will summarize the previously presented content and will complement the thesis statement from the introduction.
- Free of any spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors. Sentences and paragraphs will be clear, concise, and factually correct.
- A quality paper will have significant scope and depth of research to support any statements. Strategic implications will be explained and supported. Relevant illustrations or examples are encouraged. A quality paper will employ use of sound reasoning and logic to reinforce conclusions.
- A quality paper will meet or exceed all of the above requirements