S1 Investigate the main components of the societal, economic and educational development of
the UAE, analyzing the future prospects and challenges in the country
S2 Evaluate the efforts for empowerment of women and youth in UAE society
SD1 Assume the role of confident young Emirati citizen looking to make positive contributions in
Emirati society and the UAE future
On 30 January 2020, World Health Organization (WHO) declared the outbreak of the
2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) as a global health emergency. United Arab Emirates (UAE)
has taken unprecedented precautionary measures including complete lockdowns against COVID19 to control its spread and ensure the well-being of individuals. The UAE now ranks among the
top 10 countries worldwide for its leadership and proactive approach during the COVID-19
pandemic, according to Global Response to Infectious Diseases Index.
Created in Master PDF Editor
1. What are the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on UAE society especially in the
2. How did the UAE response to the Covid-19 crisis? List lessons from the UAE in the
Crisis Management, and express your opinion about them.
3. List some of the UAE humanitarian efforts and aid during COVID-19 to other countries,
and express your opinion about these efforts.
4. General Instructions:
1. It’s the individual assignment.
2. The answer for each question should show the students thoughts and critical thinking.
3. Introduce your assignment and give an overall view about the topic.
4. References: Use Harvard style for referencing and for in-text citations of the used
resources. 3 to 4 references.
5. The answer for each question should not be less than 300- 400 words,
6. Well-written answers with very few spelling and grammar mistakes.
7. The allowed percentage for the Plagiarism is less than 25%
8. Font: 12-point Dubai / Calibri; 1.5 line spacing; 2 cm margins
9. Name the file by your name and ID number.
10. Submit it on the VLE.
11. Use the Rubric for your guideline