Choose an example of an innovation in healthcare to discuss in a 3minute presentation to your class. The focus of your presentation will be discussing how the innovation (product/service/process etc) you chose is an innovation and what problem it solves.
Please note you cannot choose an innovation chosen by another student.
In your presentation, you need to:
- Explain what the innovation you chose does and who it benefits (helps)
- Explain how it is an improvement on what existed before it (what problem does it solve)
- Use the types of innovation matrix from the slides to explain what type of innovation occurred to create your innovation (radical, incremental etc
- Use the SWOT tool to conduct an analysis of your innovation
- Use visual aids that are relevant and support the main points in your presentation