(1) compensation and benefits/ develop a compensation plan for an organization that promotes both internal and external pay equity.
(2) compensation and benefits/ 5-7 slides with speaker notes of 200-250 words per slide (excluding title and reference slides) building on the knowledge you have gained in this course, you will be reviewing the compensation and benefit package offered by your organization.
Create a presentation that addresses the following in your analysis:
Review the type of job analysis used by your organization and determine if it is effective. Then, evaluate whether other types of analyses would work better for the type of work performed in your organization.
Discuss the methods of job evaluation your organization uses and make any recommendations for improving the validity of the data gained from this evaluation.
Analyze the process used to tie job descriptions to criteria for candidate selection, paying particular attention to the validity of the correlation between job tasks and candidate criteria.
Review and recommend ways to improve the compensation structure to match the strategic targets for internal and external pay equity, rates, scales, and market position.
(1) hrm legal environment/ design a hrm policy manual. Discuss the importance of sound hrm policies and procedures.
(2) hrm legal environment/ green branch coffee recently experienced an ethical violation because some unscrupulous employees leaked customer information on a social media web site. The director of human resources at green branch coffee has asked you to prepare an executive report that reviews the role of ethics in the hr profession. This report will be shared with the vp of hr. You realize this is an important project and begin by researching the society for human resource management’s (shrm) code of ethics for hr professionals.
Review the shrm code of ethics, and prepare a 500-word executive report that answers the following questions:
Describe the professional responsibilities of hr professionals.
What does it mean to include fairness and justice in the hr profession?
How should hr professionals appropriately manage an organization’s information?
(3) hrm legal environment/ 1000 words (500 completed in part 1 & an additional 500 for part 2)
The director of human resources at green branch coffee was impressed with the first part of your executive report on ethics in the hr profession. She would like you to create a policy for employee use of technology because new sources of social media and more advanced electronic devices are regularly being introduced into the market. The newly designed policy will be part of a revision of the employee policy manual. Green branch coffee wants to prevent another leak of customer data, and all locations will be closed for an entire day to train team members on the policy in an attempt to demonstrate green branch’s commitment to fairness and justice.
Revise part 1 of the key assignment based on your instructor’s feedback, and add an additional 500 words to the executive report creating an employee use of technology policy that addresses the following:
Refraining from workplace commentary on social media
Maintaining a professional image
What can be shared and what cannot be shared on social media
Customer privacy and it security