Chapter 7 (Organizational factors: The role of ethical culture and relationships) and Case 8: New Belgium Brewing: Crafting a Fresh Social Responsibility and Sustainability Initiative. Your 1-page reflection should be based on the readings for this week
1. Describe the organizational structure of ABCO Corporation.
2. Which type of leadership power is Britney using? Do you feel it is effective in this situation?
3. Does Candace have any other alternatives than the two that she is considering?
1. What environmental issues does the New Belgium Brewing Company work to address? How has NBB taken a strategic approach to addressing these issues? Why do you think the company has taken such a strong stance toward sustainability?
2. Do you agree that New Belgium’s focus on social responsibility provides a key competi- tive advantage for the company? Why or why not?
3. Some segments of society contend that companies that sell alcoholic beverages and tobacco products cannot be socially responsible organizations because of the nature of their primary products. Do you believe that New Belgium’s actions and initiatives are indicative of a socially responsible corporation? Why or why not?