I’m working on a business discussion question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
Utilizing CTU’s library, find a peer-reviewed article on a topic that deals with some aspect of public administration or public policy. Select the article from the e-Resources, ABI-Inform Complete (ProQuest). Discuss the following questions:
Is the problem statement open-ended and non-biasing? Why or Why not?
Does the research answer the question asked? Why or Why not?
- Is the research qualitative, quantitative, or mixed?
- Would you have chosen a different method? Why or Why not?
- Are you too optimistic about the accuracy of this research? Why or Why not?
- What do you already know about the topic?
- Do you see any shortcomings that lead you to condemn all aspects of research?